The Right RehabilitationChoosing The Right Rehabilitation Centre For You
The Right Rehabilitation
Choosing The Right Rehabilitation Centre For You
How to Choose a Rehabilitation Centre
Ask the Right Questions Before Deciding
When you’re flipping through brochures or searching online for the right rehabilitation program for yourself or a loved one, there are some basic questions you want to ask about the program and the parent company:
- Is the facility registered with the department of Health and the Department of Social Services?
- Does the facility offer both residential and outpatient treatment options?
- If I choose to do residential, are there outpatient services available after graduating the inpatient program?
- Whether graduating from a residential or outpatient program, can clients get continued care services if they still need the help?
- Is detox available? Does the clinic customize it for each client or is it one size fits all?
- Is the medical staff capable of diagnosing and treating co-occurring disorders?
- Does the clinic’s staff treat the addiction comprehensively, offering services such as holistic activities, group and individual counselling sessions, and 12-step meetings? Is family therapy an option?
- Does the company work with various insurance providers? Or if I want to pay out of pocket, does the company offer financing or flexible, affordable payment options?
When you’re looking into Minnesota House Treatment Centre as the possible home of your addiction treatment program, the answer to the above questions is a resounding YES. Minnesota House Treatment Centre is registered with both the Department of Health and the Department of Social Development. If medically supervised detox for an alcohol or drug dependence is needed, our staff can customize the process to the nature of the addiction. Afterward, the client can stay at the same facility to begin an inpatient residential program, or they can start receiving services as an outpatient.
Just give Minnesota House Treatment Centre a call today to talk to a counsellor who can discuss treatment options and tailor the right program for you or your loved one. We can also discuss payment options and make sure the venture works with your budget. If somebody needs help with overcoming an addiction, we’re committed to quickly making sure they can get the affordable care they need before the problem gets worse.